Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

Three times breast cancer survivor Latonya Wilson shares her powerful and inspiring story


Strong woman!  Read what she wrote below:

"I'm sharing my status to show everyone that No matter what you think you are going through keep pushing. I have served 12 years in the army, 10 years overseas as a contractor. In between having cancer 3 times. Going broke Over medical bills and
bad credit to building Myself back up more than what I was before. Dealing with stage IV for the rest of my life but still running my own cancer foundation, support group, traveling as a motivational speaker, apart of breast cancer projects and more. People ask me how I do it....
The power of prayer and the wonderful God we serve. Prayer without faith and work don't mix. When you pray have faith listen to God and work your plan." - Latonya Wilson
#Women #Cancer #BreastCancer #Breast #breastcamcerawareness #Metavivor #mbc #breastless









We would love to hear your opinion on this post in the comment section BELOW. And do share this post on your favourite social networking sites.
Share

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.