Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

14-year-old Househelp pens down a heartbreaking letter to her madam whose husband has been drugging and raping her


A man identified as Nathaniel has been arrested by the police for drugging and raping his 14-year-old housemaid in Ikotun, Lagos state.

The PUNCH reported that Nathaniel and Chinwe (pseudonym) were alone in the house on the day he raped her after giving her a cup of juice which contained a sedative.


Chinwe who is an orphan from a village in the South East said that she was naked with semen in her private parts after she woke up.

Chinwe who fled the house after the incident dropped a letter for Nathaniel’s wife to let her know the abuse she had been suffering, she also told a neighbour who is a pastor in her area.

The pastor was said to have informed a child rights’ organisation, which in turn reported at a police station.

The letter,

Dear Aunty

I want to go, I am suffering here, see what your husband has been doing to me. The last time that he did it, he gave me a drink but i didn’t know that he purposely gave me the drink so that I will fall asleep. It was when I woke up I now saw myself naked he covered me with raper and I now saw white thing like cather on my laps. This is what he was doing to me the other time that I told you wanted to go but I couldnt tell why I wanted to go because I didn’t want to cause trouble for you and him. I want to go Aunty please call my brother to come and carry me, I want to go I didn’t want to stay here again.

Thank you





We would love to hear your opinion on this post in the comment section BELOW. And do share this post on your favourite social networking sites.
Share

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.