Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

Check out the 2017 Lexus SUV Tonto Dikeh's husband bought her


Looks like Santa came early for the 'praying wife.'

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh took to her social media to share the photos above and wrote:


"I am indeed speechless by your love for me..Everyday I applaud myself for marrying such an awesome husband as you....Thank u my dearest husband for gifting me such a wonderful gift as dis cutie(Lexus LX 570 2017).
May God bless and enrich u dearly for me,You SHALL KNOW NOT LACK. Your Love has made me a better woman and I am grateful to God for letting our paths cross..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH #PAPAKING#MYKINGKONG #LOVERS #GIFT#PRAYINGWIFE #SANTA CAME EARLY@lexususa".






We would love to hear your opinion on this post in the comment section BELOW. And do share this post on your favourite social networking sites.
Share

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.