Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

'The day my trouser got torn on stage' - Comedian Joemameh


A new generation of talented Nigerian comedian showcasing his comedy talents against all odds, a Comedian with different varieties of comedy is Joseph Iyamah a.k.a Joemameh discovered his
 talent when he was in secondary school.

Since then, he has pursued this passion unflinchingly.The Laff out Naija, contestant opened up in a recent interview on his embarrassing moment as a comedy act. 

Hear him: my most embarrassing moment as a comedian was in my school during students day, I was on stage cracking a joke about a guy whose trouser got torn, As I was demonstrating and gesticulating on stage my own trouser suddenly got torn too. 
The people in the audience were still laughing long after I had left the stage, I didn't know that I had become the joke of the day. It was when I felt some fresh air on my laps that I knew my trouser had been torn. I really felt embarrassed that day he said.





We would love to hear your opinion on this post in the comment section BELOW. And do share this post on your favourite social networking sites.
Share

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.