Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

Guy shares story of how a lady he met at a supermarket ignored him because of his ''dirty shorts & palm slippers'', what happened a few days later will shock you!


Just like we see in the movies, but what you are about to read is a TRUE LIFE story. Nollywood producer David Campbell took to his Facebook page to narrate his encounter with a young lady he met at a supermarket.


He explained how the lady walked out on him without getting to hear what he had to say after taking a good look at his ''dirty shorts, palm slippers and untidy hair." What happened a few days later will shock you! Below is how he shared the interesting story.

Pride!!!

A few months ago... Deep inside shoot I had a break, rushed out of set, crossed the road into a supermarket to get a drink ~ walks into pretty female child who for some unexplainable reason I felt must be in the industry or be interested in it. Something about her carriage.
Anyways*
ME: hello beautiful how are you? My name is Dizzy, Don Dizzy (Yes I do that my name is Bond thing way too much) ''I would like to have a word if you can spare me a min''. (On that set I need a very important extra she could have filled)
She: looks me up and down with my dirty shorts and palm slippers and my untidy hair~ ''sorry excuse me? Do I look like one of those girls,'' looks me up and down again. Throws a long sigh and flings her hair and walks away.

I'm standing there like a train hit me. Wtf just happened. Supermarket attendants chuckling and having a laugh at my expense. To cut long story short I got my drink and left.
This was a Monday.
Friday we wrapped and had a wrap party in a lounge somewhere on the island.
...Before now My production assistant kept telling me he had this very fine friend that can act. I should please ''find road for her''. So I tell him to bring her to the wrap party so I meet her.
So Friday night I'm sited at the head of the table, surrounded by cast and crew Feeling like my name ~DON~
Comes in P.A with same girl. He hails ''senior man my Able D'' na my small friend I dey tell you be this oh, I told her I will introduce her to my Oga. She done dey worry me to act film since. bros give her a chance abeg, she no go disappoint..

While he rants on, me I'm staring at the same girl and watching her body language. Literally she could have disappeared if possible... Me I can't even explain how I felt... so I reached out my hand again. Hi my name is Dizzy, DON DIZZY.







We would love to hear your opinion on this post in the comment section BELOW. And do share this post on your favourite social networking sites. 

Share

Post A Comment:

1 comments:

  1. forgive her nd help her fulfill her dreams her concience will fight her. at least she has learnt not to look down on people based on appearance

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.