Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

"There is just something about a woman in her 40s" - Ireti Doyle


Ireti Doyle is a producer, writer, presenter and actress. Last year was a good year for her. She featured in quite a number of A-list movies like TORN, giving a stellar performances that surprised
a lot of people who were used to seeing her within the boundaries of presenting.

She was interviewed on Episode 3 of Wana Udobang’s Culture Diaries where she lets us into the journey of her career and her personality



ON BEING SEXY

There is just something about a woman in her 40s, you have come to terms with who you are. You love yourself. I love myself

ON FINDING SUCCESS

My formula, if you can just release yourself into the hands of the Lord, God almighty, you will get where you need to be. Just chill and understand that whatever mistakes you make today, don’t carry them into tomorrow, just learn.

WHAT JOBS EXCITES HER

An unforgettable character. A well-written script, but it has to be the character, she has to jump out at me. She has to be strong, sexy, and unforgettable.

SHE LETS US INTO HER PERSONALITY

I’m a very vulnerable person naturally which is why I have grown to be very careful with my relationships and people I have allowed into my inner circle. I don’t know how to give half – way. If you are my friend, you are my friend. I don’t know how to keep a little bit of me away. If I am invested in you, I’m invested in you. It’s all or nothing. My friendships, my relationships however when I’m working, there are absolutely no holds barred emotionally and I am not afraid to tap into those emotions maybe because I have experienced a lot of pain..





We would love to hear your opinion on this post in the comment section BELOW. And do share this post on your favourite social networking sites.
Share

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.