Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

Severe burns survivor now has 3 children despite being told she would be unable to have any


Trina Flowers is a survivor and an inspiration to many!

The severe burns survivor, sustained burns at 5 months when her extremely drunk father attempted to bath her with very hot water, thinking the water was warm.




Trina was later flown with a helicopter to UCLA Medical Centre but because of the severity of burns she had sustained on her body, she was told that she would never be able to have children.

Fast forward to this moment,  she now has three children.

Burns survivor, @ku_uipo3, shared the story and the picture on his Instagram page:

”My mother was 16 my dad was 24 they were having a rocky relationship he asked if I can spend the night at his house he lives with his mother and sister at the time in Compton I was 5 months old and my mother agreed that I can spend the night at his house at 4 in the morning my father was extremely extremely drunk but wanted to give me a bath in the kitchen sink which was no problem but the only problem was he made the sink water only hot water scalding hot water he said he put his hand in it and it felt fine to him but remember he’s extremely extremely drunk he got me out the crib and SAT me in the water he didn’t know why I was screaming so he went to go wake his sister still leaving me in the sink I don’t know how long it took him to wake his sister when they came to the kitchen I was hanging over the sink grunting his sister freaked out did you killed the baby and ran to go wake her mom my father went to the bathroom to grab a towel got me out the water wrap me in a towel and tried”.
Share

Post A Comment:

1 comments:

  1. ITS THE LORD'S DOING AND IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.