Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

"Your boyfriends keeps buying me the latest phones" - Bobrisky comes for girls hating on him!


Cross dresser Bobrisky, in his latest post on IG have slammed girls hating on him, outing a few other guys who keep sliding into his DM. In his message, the KING OF SNAPCHAT as he loves to call himself said:



"Pepper them gang, some girls hating need to cover their eye cos I'm way prettier than them. I can see your boyfriends keep buying me latest phones, money and promising me love since some of u are ugly.
I will show u all lessons. My dm don full with message don't even know where to start."

 In an earlier video, he announced that he would be meeting fans in California. 

"I m coming to California next weeks just traveling to different state in America I cannot come and kill myself. Let me enjoy my money. If u are rich in dollars not in naria den no one can bring u down" he said.
Share

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.