Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

"That bobo that You are killing yourself over may not be God’s choice for you" - Sumbo Adeoye


Everyone gets excited for a man when he proposes to the woman.

However, when there is a baby mama somewhere in the background, it is not always as rosy – especially for the baby mama.


Sumbo Adeoye who has two children with Tuface, tells us how she felt the day Tuface proposed to Annie. She shared her experience on a programme organised for single parents at the Royalty Christian Centre.

“I remember the day my baby daddy proposed to his girl­friend. Incidentally I was on the list of those that will take praise in church for that Wednesday. Well, I had known what was going on but it didn’t affect me because I had known what I wanted so I had let go off that choice for God’s will for me.

“So I came to church and as I was leading the praise session everyone was just looking at me with pity. They were like ‘omoyi o mo nka nti on sele (this girl doesn’t know what’s going on).’

“After service, one sister even came to me and said ‘it is well’ but in my mind I was like ‘what happened, did somebody die?’ The sister felt I was faking that I wasn’t hurt by the proposal but she and the others didn’t know I had been healed by God for my own expected end. So don’t be desperate.

“That bobo that you are killing yourself over and putting yourself in strategic places over may not be God’s choice for you. But if he is God’s choice for you, like Mary’s spouse, Joseph in the Bible, God will fix it.”

Sumbo  is now married to Pastor David Adeoye.




We would love to hear your opinion on this post in the comment section BELOW. And, do share this post on your favourite social networking sites.
Share

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.