Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

khleo Kardashian reveals her simple anti-aging beauty secrets


Khloe Kardashian has revealed how she keeps her skin glowing. Taking to her app, the reality star wrote


'I cover my face in oil every night,''I love Bio-Oil and Vitamin E, and I just use Aquaphor on my eyes. All of this stuff is super cheap and can be found in any drug store.'For me, "anti-aging" is really all about hydration. Drinking lots of water is a must. I also wear sunscreen every day, especially on my hands.Hands are always out in the sun, so they age the most. I keep extra sunscreen in the glove boxes of all of my cars in case I forget. When the sun hits my hands while I'm driving, it reminds me to slather more on.





I would love to hear your opinion on this post in the comment section BELOW. And, do share this post on your favourite social networking sites.
Share

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.