Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

Toyin Aimakhu stuns in African inspired photos, says she's traumatised and can never love again!


Toyin Aimakhu poses in African wears for a shoot in the USA. She also sat had an interview with Fashion Buzz TV where she opened up on her failed marriage, relationships and love. On getting married again,she said 


I don't think so. I think I have trauma. I am even scared right now. All I need now is God and the holy spirit to help me.The truth is I'm scared. I don't think I can even love. I am over it but I can't be healed. But If I see a good white man, well...

I know whatever God wants.He always wanted me to be his servant and I rejected.But now, I'm doing all he wants.



Share

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.