Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

50 Cent takes a swipe at P Diddy as rapper announces he’s retiring from music


You can always count on 50 Cent to throw some shade at a fellow celebrity.

And the latest star he’s taken aim at is P Diddy.

Rapper Diddy has announced he’s retiring from music to focus on acting.


“I’m going to put out my last album and devote 100 percent of my time to doing films. I want to stop at a great place. And a final album is a great place to stop.

"I want to take a victory lap, to do a world tour and really enjoy it one last time,” he said.

Not long after, 50 Cent stepped in to air his thoughts.

“Wait, I thought he retired 10 years ago. After that last album. Peace my n***a. LOL,” he wrote.

Share

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.