Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

George Clooney covers Esquire, talks acting legacy


George Clooney is the May 2016 cover star for Esquire. Clooney embraces a sense of humor, posing with a puppy. 

Talking to the magazine about maturing in Hollywood, the 54 year-old actor shares, “I’m not gonna be carrying movies the way I did before. There are actors you’ll see that try to hold on to this leading-man status long past the due date.” 

Continuing on, Clooney addresses his legacy, saying, “I look back and think I’ve got seven or eight films that will stand the test of time. That’s my legacy, I suppose.” 


Share

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.