Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

Olajumoke 'The bread seller' set to feature on CNN

Her story is one of a kind. I'm thrilled biko...
When it is your time, no one can stop you! For Olajumoke Orisaguna, who went from being an unknown bread seller to a much talked about model inside a week, the grass to grace story continues.

First, the Magazine Cover, Modeling Contract & Top Internship, now Olajumoke is set to feature on CNN. She had a dress fitting with Nigerian Designer, Olakunbi Oyelese today for her label – April by Kunbi’s latest collection and the entire process was covered by CNN.

She said via her Instagram:

I’m so excited that CNN will be covering my shoot with@aprilbykunbi today with my agency’ CEO@official_forbfew I can’t wait to share my exciting story with them tomorrow thanks to @tybello@bimpeonakoya@zubbydefinition@fewmodels#dreamsdocometrue #CNN#fewmodel

Share

Post A Comment:

2 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.