Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

Awww... See how this kind hearted Nigerian spent his valentine


This is so thoughtful of him.
His name is Chinonso Obiagwu. To celebrate Valentine's day yesterday, he went to the streets to give food to the destitute. According to him, it is better than ''looking for a confused girl to give belle...''
Lol @'confused girl'
Read what he wrote below...

HOW I SPENT MY VALENTINE.

I woke up in the morning thinking... HOW DO I CELEBRATE THIS DAY, THE VALENTINE DAY? and then I decided that I was going to Cook for the Destitute. I got out of my Bed, Went to the Market, Bought Food items and Prepared the Most Delicious meal ever Tasted in the whole of Mankind, After That, I went out to Deliver The Food Items myself.


I wish you could feel the Kind of PEACE and overwhelming feeling of LOVE that i felt and still Feeling after this exercise. I think this is the best way to celebrate the day. and not looking for a Confused girl to give belle... tongue emoticon”



Share

Post A Comment:

3 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.