Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

Ruby Rose and fiancee phoebe Dahl split!


Ruby Rose and Phoebe Dahl have split.
The Orange Is the New Black star announced her engagement to the fashion designer in March 2014, but have amicably split after nearly two years together.

The couple shared fond remarks via Twitter on Monday.

"@RubyRose you have brought me to my best and I will always love you," Dahl, 27, posted from her Faircloth & Supply account. " I can't wait to see what the future brings for us."

"@FAIRCLOTHSUPPLY remains very dear to my heart," Rose, 29, replied. "I will forever treasure our time together. I'm a better person because of all we shared."


Rose shared the couple's cute engagement story on Instagram last year, saying that Dahl -- who is the granddaughter of children's author Roald Dahl -- turned the tables on her after rejecting her proposal three times.
Share

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.