Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

Young lady who miraculously survived an indoor gas explosion shares new beautiful photos, says she is still very scared

 Chinenye Desire Benjamin, 21, is a victim of an indoor gas explosion. Although she survived the incident but suffered some serious burns.


Chinenye who has since been discharged from the hospital shared these gorgeous photos of herself as she hanged out with friends on Sunday Nov. 6th.
 According to her, people get irritated by just looking at her but that didn't stop her from laughing and having a good time. She's also admitted that she is still 'really scared'

The photos came with different captions with one saying; " You see the look behind me (photo above)? I get it always but it wouldn't stop my happiness."

You go girl!
With another she captioned; "I still believe God will perfect his healing in me. #StillReallyScared #ButGodAtWork

 "I'm happy I smiled, laughed, played and met a new friend who not only had us see movies, he was also  not irritated by my skin but was happy to give me a hug." She captioned another.







We would love to hear your opinion on this post in the comment section BELOW. And do share this post on your favourite social networking sites.
Share

Post A Comment:

1 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.