Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

"My biggest failure was exposing my private life too much... by addressing speculation you are adding more fuel to the fire" - Tiwa Savage


Tiwa Savage is featured in the latest edition of Elle South Africa .

In an interview with Tidi Benbenisti, she talked about how she used to be a tomboy, working with Roc Nation and also what she called her biggest failure.


Below is an excerpt and her interview:

On keeping things private

 “My biggest failure was exposing my private life too much. There will always be speculation, but by addressing it you are adding more fuel to the fire. I now choose not to address anything.”

On her deal with Roc Nation

“We are finalising the details with his company, and it is an amazing opportunity for any artist, particularly a woman, because traditionally such global parts have largely been enjoyed by the male artists.” She adds “I’m so honoured it has happened to me. And while it may mean, as a woman, I need to work 10 times harder to make things happen, I am fine with that. My approach is: do what it takes”.



Photo credit: Kelechi Amadi-Obi




We would love to hear your opinion on this post in the comment section BELOW. And do share this post on your favourite social networking sites.
Share

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.