Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

Manchester United sign Paul Pogba from Juventus for £100m


Manchester United have completed the world-record £100million signing of 23 year old Paul Pogba. Pogba who has been termed as the world's most in-demand midfield talent arrives from Juventus,
to rejoin Manchester United, the club that he left for next to nothing in 2012. Pogba, is expected to wear the No 6 shirt and has signed a £290,000-per-week, five-year contract to work under Jose Mourinho. There is also the option to extend for a further year.
Pogba said:


“I am delighted to rejoin United. It has always been a club with a special place in my heart and I am really looking forward to working with José Mourinho.


"I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club with players that I count as friends. But I feel the time is right to go back to Old Trafford.






We would love to hear your opinion on this post in the comment section BELOW. And, do share this post on your favourite social networking sites.

Share

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.