Labels

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Contributors

Navigation

Guess which singer put her butt lift on hold to go on tour?

 Yes, that's a real question.

There are all kinds of procedures available to those who decide to get a little something done, and some celebs aren't shy about expressing their desire to go for it.




In fact, one rapper-singer-songwriter took to Instagram to reveal that she was scheduled to get a butt lift recently, but ended up going on tour, instead, which kind of dampened her booty-enhancing plans. But instead of just telling you who we're talking about, let's play a little game.


So, here are three hints to help you guess who we're talking about: She's very outspoken (obviously), she's stirred up a bit of controversy in the past, and part of her name has a connection with money.

Did you figure it out?


If you said Azealia Banks, you're right!

The celeb posted a note on Instagram that read, "I started gaining weight for a Brazilian butt lift then my summer tour got booked. I was supposed to get my butt done on July 7th but I have tour then I need to use the rest of the summer to finish F2. I want to just say f—k it and lose the ten pounds before tour and just start my bbl journey again around Christmas. But I worked SO HARD to gain these ten pounds. #skinnygirlproblems #buttimplantsarenotanoption"


Share

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions expressed by Sandra Duru's Blog readers are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinion of Sandra Duru.